Durabac has acquired Inpak, designer and maker of the Détritube, an aluminum refuse and recyclables collection body built for residential circuits. [+]
Omnibac merges its operations with Durabac [+]
Come see us at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo in Montréal [+]
- Open top roll off container
- Environmental container
- Waste container
- Two compartment front load container
- Fiber recycling container
- Rear load waste container
- Clothing recovery container
- Self-dumping hopper
- Stackable container for metals
DURABAC as been in business for 20 years and has become a leading manufacturer in the sustainable development industry with their environmental equipments. They specialize in waste and recycling containers (front & rear load), roll-off containers (cable or hook), plastic containers, self-dumping hoppers and plastic dumping karts.
- Duralift, cable hook system
- Duralift, hook lift system
- CHAGNON, B-TRAIN roll-off hoist
- CHAGNON, Straight deck roll-off hoist
- Lowlift, Cable hoist system with tail
- Dualift, Roll-off hoist
- Container Carrier Trailer
DURALIFT is a specialized division that conceives designs and manufactures various lifting and hauling equipment. The product range varies from cable and/or hook hoists for roll-off containers, roll-off trailers (Pup or Goose Neck), roll-off flatbed, front & rear load container trailers and industrial tippers. All these equipments meet the new market requirements. They are more precise, efficient, and safer, while increase profitability.
- Vertical baler
- Two compartment vertical baler
- Horizontal baler
- Self-contained compactor
- Stationnary compactor
- Compactor receiver container
- Roll-off octagon compaction container
- Vertical compactor
- Durapac accessories
DURAPAC is a specialized in manufacturing compaction equipment that includes stationary compactors, self-contained compactors, vertical compactors, vertical balers and horizontal balers. These compaction equipments allows you to increase the density of the compacted materials, reducing the amount of hauling needed and thus realizing important saving especially on compacted waste. The vertical & horizontal balers allows you to enhance the value of your recyclables by putting them into a bale (cardboard, plastic wrapping film, plastic, aluminum, steel, and much more) and thus maximizing your productivity.
- Polyethylene commercial front load container, from 2 to 8 cu. yd.
- HEAVY DUTY polyethylene commercial front load container, 2 to 8 cu. yd.
- Polyethylene recycling front load container, 2 to 8 cu. yd.
- HEAVY-DUTY polyethylene recycling front load container, 2 to 8 cu. yd.
- Front load HEAVY DUTY ORGANIC WASTE containers,
2, 3 and 4 cu. yds.
- INGROUND containers (CSE) for fornt load or crane pickup
- HEAVY DUTY polyethylene commercial rear load container, 1.2 & 1.7 cu. yd.
- Round container
- Polyethylene karts
DURAPLAST innovated 15 years ago with the 2 cubic yard rear & front load container. Being the precursor on the market, they easily distinguish themselves. After more than two years of research and development, Durabac formed a new division Duraplast. A complete line of new ingenious and daring design are without a doubt the most robust and durables of the industries. Equipped with powder electrocoated belt and steel skates, these containers have benefits of an unequalled long-life. These containers are available from 2 to 8 cubic yards and are ideal for collecting dry or wet waste, recyclables, organic waste and much more.